I do not bill insurance, however I am happy to provide you with a bill which will have the information necessary to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement of services. I am not on insurance panels so I would be considered an “Out of Network” provider. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Will my plan cover marriage or family therapy?
- Will my plan cover all diagnoses?
Cash, check, debit or credit cards are accepted for payment
If you do not come to your scheduled appointment, or you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance of your cancellation you will be required to pay a $45 late cancellation fee.
Questions? Please contact me at 817-693-9303 for more information.